The INLIGHT process is designed to provide you with these simple things:
INLIGHT is the only US incorporated custom lighting company with Chinese and American based manufacturing, customer service and technical support.
We built and established our wholly owned factory in China from the ground up, employing experienced North American manufacturing leaders, design engineers and business people to train and establish a highly skilled workforce and process modeled after North American quality standards and craftsmanship. In addition to our China factory, we also maintain manufacturing capabilities in North America for projects that require shorter turnaround times.
Combining our China factory with experienced sales, customer service and technical support staff in North America, INLIGHT provides its customers with the best of both worlds – high quality, high value custom workmanship backed by local sales, customer and technical support.
IN-HOUSE CUSTOM DESIGN AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Coordinating with our in-house design development team, we will work with you to take your Inspiration and create a final concept design that is well-engineered, on-budget and meets your visual and functional needs.
- 3D conceptual and engineering design based in Montreal and China
- Technical input on manufacturability
- Sample development and prototype mock-ups
- Design consultation
If you can imagine it – INLIGHT can build it. Our experience includes creating both small and large custom designed lighting projects using a wide array of materials and lighting technologies, including:
- In-house custom glassblowing
- In-house metal fabrication
- In-house woodworking
- In-house shade making / replacement shade program
- In-house paint finishing
- On-site installation supervision
- Logistics support & handling
- UL, cUL and CE certified
In addition to manufacturing, we can provide additional services to make sure that your INLIGHT product is installed and functioning properly in its final surroundings.
- Dimming compatibility verification services for any custom fluorescent lighting projects. This includes facilitating coordination between interior designers, architects, lighting consultants, project managers and electrical contractors.
- On-site installation supervision services are available anywhere in North America for any custom project.
- Detailed installation and assembly drawings.
- North American-based technical support staff ready to help with any questions that may arise during your on-site installation.